As a once-in-a-lifetime player, LeBron James needs a shoe as unique as his game. Nike built the LeBron 14 basketball shoe to LeBron’s exact specifications. It is a lightweight shoe that’s big on strength and support. James is one of the most explosive players to ever play the game, so his shoe needs to lockdown the foot and provide great cushioning during all of LeBron’s highlight reel plays. The man seems to get better and better with age, and the LeBron 14 proves that his signature shoe line is doing the same. Made for King James himself, the LeBron 14 is the perfect shoe to rule the court in.
- Lightweight, two-piece upper adds durability with intertwined layers of durable textile and molded foam for strength and support.
- Foam is precisely placed for ideal support, flexibility, and breathability.
- Flywire cables wrap the foot and work with the laces to lock the foot down while providing extra support.
- Neoprene cuff wraps the ankle for a supportive feel on the court.
- Phylon midsole provides the cushioning that allows for highlight reel plays.
- Maximum Zoom Air unit under the heel cushions against hard landings while also providing the responsiveness that allows for explosiveness in the open court.
- Two additional Zoom Air units provide responsive cushioning under the ball of the foot for more comfort.
- Rubber outsole provides stability and prevents slipping.
- Pixel pattern for multidirectional traction helps grip the floor and allow for quick cuts, fast moves, and dynamic plays.